Monday, March 21, 2011

Hot Spot #3 Revealed! Tackling Tiny Town :)

Hot Spot #3 was revealed today! The 3rd challenge is kid's toys and clothes. I have already done this recently to prepare for our garage sale we had Saturday. There is never an end to the kids' clutter though, so I will probably get in there and do a little more this week. This will probably be a good week for us to catch up on our paper clutter we failed to finish last week! :) Hope everyone is joining in and organizing their homes. It feels great to let it all go. ;)


The more I ponder it, the more I realize there is MUCH work to still be done in the kids' rooms. I'm excited! I love projects that involve the kids. They get just as enthusiastic as I do, and Sierra already loves to give her toys away.
I love this quote from Simple Mom: This comes from the famous quote from 19th century architect William Morris — “Have nothing in your home that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.”

No comments:

Post a Comment