Monday, March 14, 2011

Hot Spot #2 Revealed and I'm Terrified!




Hot spot numero dos was revealed and I really just want to pretend I didn't see it, to be quite honest! How did she know that was one of my biggest problem areas? I suppose because it's most everyone's problem area. If I had my way, I'd just go through and trash ALL papers, but alas they are important (a lot of them, anyway). Unfortunately, I'll have to wait til the evenings to tackle most of this week's project because Steven handles the finances of our family and knows best how he'd like it organized. We may have a mutiny on our hands if I toss or re-arrange things without his knowledge! I think I'll just stick to home school/kids' papers, magazines, junk mail, coupons and the like for now. Anyone else feeling sick to their stomach over this one?

4 comments:

  1. Ewwwwww. YUCK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right?! I literally feel sick over it. Or maybe I just need a little more to eat...haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you posted last week I thought to myself..."I am going to do this too." So I went to the website and signed up. :) Luckily, my closet was already organized so I thought I was ahead. When this weeks decluttering project came out I was ahead again. (Luckily) I will go and do some odds and ends...but mostly I don't have to do much. I stay pretty organized all the time...but I have one baby to your 4! Good Luck Lara! Can't wait to see pictures.

    ReplyDelete